- large-capacity, brass insert covered with a nickel coating
- the tip of the cartridge is made of high-nickel brass and equipped with a TC tungsten carbide ball
- cartridge clutch made of plastic in the color of the ink
- documentary ink, resistant to weather conditions, compliant with the following standards: ISO 12757 vol. 1 and 2, DIN 9001
- ink consumption factor – 21 mg per 100 m of writing line, which means a soft and sure beginning of the drawn line
Sign up for our newsletter to get the latest news, announcements and event information.