- INTRODUCTION TO THE CLASSIC RISK GAME: The Risk Junior board game is a great way to introduce children to the strategy game of the classic Risk game. The game is for children from 5 years old; For 2 to 4 players.
- Pirate Theme: The Risk Junior game’s pirate theme has kids moving their pirate ship tokens around the board, vying for treasure and control of the islands.
- Throw the dice: place, press, throw. To battle another player to claim an island and its treasure, players put a die on their pirate ship, press the lever and throw it to discover the next move.
- Strategic conquest game: move the pirates to the islands, defend territories and control of treasures. The player with the most treasure and islands at the end of the game wins.
- My First Risk Game: The Risk Jr. game is a great way to introduce children to the classic board game of strategy. It’s a great gift for kids ages 5 and up.
Sign up for our newsletter to get the latest news, announcements and event information.