- Clever Design: These 0.8-inch/2-centimeter link cubes snap together with an easy “click” and come apart with a soft “pop,” making them an ideal fine motor activity, building, and creativity for ages 3 and up .
- HIGH QUALITY – Made with thick plastic, these link blocks contain more raw material than other connecting cubes on the market. This makes the blocks more durable and there are no sharp edges.
- Designed for Little Hands: With 0.8-inch or 2-centimeter sides, the cubes are larger than other building blocks, making them easier for little hands to manipulate.
- 10 Brilliant Colors – Watch your child learn the art of making patterns or applying colors to build their own 3D creations. These manipulatives are ideal for early math and creative activities!
- EAT EARLY STEAM: Link cubes connect on all 6 sides, which means endless connection possibilities. Encourage problem solving, counting, construction, creativity, and early math.
- TEACH EARLY MATH: Use these link cubes to teach math concepts like: number problems, counting, geometry, measurement, problem solving, and reasoning.
- Learning Through Play: Our products inspire children to play with purpose. The game is the best teacher! Our high-quality educational resources meet the learning needs of 18 months to 12 years.
Sign up for our newsletter to get the latest news, announcements and event information.